Congratulations! At this point, you have successfully installed a WordPress local installation, globally styled a WordPress block theme, and installed a few fonts of your choice. Bravo!
If you would like to keep learning on your own, here are some additional video resources to get you started:
Next session, we will cover (and practice!)…
- Introduction to the Site Editor and Template Editor
- Template Parts
- Your First Template Part: Headers! What goes on the top of your website?
- Footers! What goes on the bottom of your website?
Future Sessions Will Cover (*And Practice!)…
- Design a front page and get feedback from other learners!
- Other site stylings!
- Create a blog page for your website
- (Tutorial still in development)
- How to use featured images
- Taking Advantage of Query Loops
- Displaying the Comments Block
- Writing Content (Posts and Pages)
Leave a Reply